If you are searching for the Top Cloud Certifications for 2020 then you are in the right place! Gone are the days when you have to go through the hassle of exploring a suitable career for yourself! Now, you can take advantage of the online data. Information about the entire world is just a click away.
You are living in an era of modernization and information technology. It’s time to think about Best Paying Cloud Certifications for 2020 so that you can live a comfortable life! You might be asking yourself what’s the best cloud certification for you. It’s a question that might confuse you! However, when you know what’s the expected average salary then you can decide accordingly.
Read on for more information.
The 15 Best Paying Cloud Certifications
Based on the data from Global Knowledge, you can take a quick look at what’s the average salary. You can decide what would work best for you! The information here is for 2020. You can keep an eye on the updates and see how the world is changing. You should keep yourself updated with the current information on the market.
The high paying cloud certifications are:
- Citrix Certified Professional — Virtualization (CCP-V) is the certification that you can get if you are thinking about a suitable salary. The average salary for this certification is $117,069. This expert-level certification would allow you a higher compensation. If you are a consultant or an IT professional working with Citrix virtualization technologies then you might consider it. You would be required to do the prerequisites. The Citrix Certified Associate-Virtualization is the prerequisite to this particular certification.
- CCNP Routing and Switching is another great certification with an average salary of around $119,178. This particular certification is suitable for network engineers and administrators who deal with enterprise networking solutions. The new name for this particular certification is CCNP Enterprise Certification.
- The average salary that you can get for CCA-N: Citrix Certified Associate - Networking certification is $125, 264. This certification would show your expertise with Citrix ACD.
- The average salary that you can get for Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification is $125,993. It is designed to be suitable for Azure administrators, engineers, IT professionals, and a lot more. You should have 6 months of experience with Azure services, security, and a lot more. The details of this certification can guide you better.
- You can get an average salary of $126,653 for Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals. It’s suitable for IT professionals with knowledge of Azure and cloud concepts.
- The average salary is $129,402 for ITILⓇ Foundation. It’s basically an entry-level exam for the ITIL framework. You would be able to get a basic understanding of the framework of IT service management. So if you have an interest in IT service management, you can consider this certification.
- The average salary for this Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect certification is $175,761. Now isn’t that amazing? You have to pass the Google Certified Professional- Cloud Architect Exam for this certification.
- You can get an average salary of $130,226 for VMware Certified Professional 6- Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV). This particular certification would validate your ability to use vSphere 6 technology. In 2019, the expiration of certifications has been removed.
- For AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, you can get $131,465. This particular certification would validate your overall understanding of AWS cloud technologies. You should have at least 6 months of experience with the AWS cloud. You can check out the details to learn more about this certification.
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) can earn an average salary of $132,278. With this certification, it would be possible for you to assess, audit, monitor, and control the information technology and business system of the organization.
- The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) can earn an average salary of $141,452. With this particular certification, you would be able to accelerate your cybersecurity career. Plus, you should have 5 years of professional experience.
- As a Project Management Professional (PMPⓇ) you can earn an average salary of $143,493. It would show your expertise as a project manager as you would know how to provide the best outcomes for your project milestones. You have to pass the exam and it’s important that you have the required project management experience.
- For Certified in Risk and Informations System Control (CRISC), you can earn an average salary of $146,480. With this certification, you would have the expertise of maintaining and implementing the information controls. You would become an expert in IT risk identification and enterprise IT risk management.
- For the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), the average salary is $148,622. This certification would be suitable for IT professionals with years of experience. The certification would indicate your expertise in information security governance, incident management, risk management, and a lot more. This certification would be valid for 5 years.
- The average salary for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect is $149,446. This particular certification would allow you to validate your expertise and technical skills. For this certification, prior training would be suitable along with your experience with AWS technologies. You can check out the details to learn more about this certification.
What Certification is Right for You?
Based on the data and information above, you might be wondering what’s best for you! Honestly, you can be the best judge when it comes to selecting a certification for yourself. Only you better know what you can easily manage and how much experience you already have!
Wrapping It Up
The high paying cloud certifications for 2020 can give you a clear idea of what to expect in the coming year! You can plan ahead and select the best option for your better future. To get the best paying cloud certifications, you have to decide what’s better for your experience. Based on your profession, knowledge, and experience you can see what certification can help you get a higher average salary than you are currently getting!
Good luck in your search!