Wireframes are important part of any design process because they are the bridge between the idea and the execution. They are great because they are simple enough so everybody involved can understand them, and also cheap enough because you can create them on the piece of paper or majority of design software.
- Module 1: Paper Wireframes
- Module 2: Digital Wireframes
- Module 3: Conclusion
- Understand How To Wireframe On Paper
- Understand How To Wireframe Using Online Tools
- Create Wireframes In Adobe Xd
- Taking your Wireframes Further And Add Interactions
- Regular pen and paper for drawing wireframes.
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
- Links to other software are provided but you are not required to use them.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone Interested In Wireframing
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- Anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- Designers who want to make user focused designs