When you design a website it’s more important that it converts, then to have a trendy design. Because website is there to sell a service or a product so you have to design with that in mind.
Knowing how to structure a page for high conversion is really important because it makes you more valuable to client and more desirable as a designer. Using Adobe Xd to create it gives you unlimited possibilities because it’s free, cross platform, vector based and it has regular updates.
This is Part#1
Module 1: Project Overview
Module 2: Landing Page Anatomy
Module 3: Design Process
Module 4: Wireframing
Module 5: Design
Module 6: Prototyping
Module 7: Exporting Designs
• Become a UI Designer
• Become a UX Designer
• Work using the design workflow
• Create a high converting landing page
• Work with clients the smart way
• Deliver files to the developers the right way
• Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
• For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
• No previous Adobe XD experience required.
• No previous design experience required.
• There is no coding in this course.
Who Should Attend
• Anyone interested in UI / UX design
• Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
• Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
• Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
• Anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio