This course is designed to be an introductory course on Hyper-V virtualization using Microsoft Windows 10, a native hypervisor that can create virtual machines on x86-64 systems running Windows. In this program, you will learn to create a virtual machine onto a Windows 10 computer, create a network switch, add storage, configure internet access, security, and much more. This will prepare you for working with production virtual machines running on a Windows server.
Hyper-V is Microsoft’s virtualization product which allows you to create a software version of computer hardware (the physical machine) known as a virtual machine. In Windows 10, we can store many virtual machines onto a single physical machine, and this course shows you how to do that along with configuration and security.
Module 1: Introduction
- Be thorough with the key concepts of virtualization on a Windows 10 computer using Hyper-V
- Understand virtual machine installation and management.
- Recognize and look at troubleshooting issues as they arise with Hyper-V
- Basic Windows computer skills
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Admin rights may be required for software installation
Who Should Attend
- Windows IT administrators and sysadmins
- Those studying to do these jobs