The internet is built on TCP/IP. It is as simple as that. To function effectively in any career in technology you need to understand, at a minimum, what TCP/IP is all about. In this course you will learn all the necessary skills using TCP/IP, starting from no knowledge whatsoever and working your way to becoming a specialist in routing and networking. You also learn about the OSI model, encapsulation, network address translation, and TCPIP tools you can use for troubleshooting.
By the end of this course, TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) and OSI (Open System Interconnection) will become second nature to you, and you will be solidly grounded for any role you are looking to play in information technology.
• Master the key concepts of TCPIP-
• Understand routing and switching
• Learn to count in Binary
• Master the key concepts from the Network+ exam
• Basic Windows computer skills
• Ability to install software on your computer
• Admin rights may be required for software installation
Who Should Attend
• Windows IT administrators and sysadmins
• Those studying to do these jobs