This lab walks through the process of installing the AWS CLI, setting up your AWS credentials and the basics of running AWS command from the local command line. Also covered is setting the SSH credentials and process for remote access of EC2 instances from the local command line.
- Download, install and test the AWS CLI
- Configure CLI access credentials for an AWS Account
- Use some basic AWS CLI commands
- Set up access keys for an SSH instance
- Access an EC2 instance remotely from Windows and Linux.
- Access to an AWS account.