Creating responsive design is an essential part to any designers skill set, especially in today’s market where more and more traffic is coming from mobile devices and tablets.Adobe Xd makes this process really easy because it has some great tools inside to help you speed up the responsive part of your design. And it also has great exporting options which means it’s going to make the developers happy because you are going to deliver files on time and in proper file formats.
- Module 1: Responsive Design 101
- Module 2: Creating Responsive Design
- Module 3: Exporting The Assets
- Understand Responsive Design
- Use Columns And Content For Design
- Make User Focused Designs
- Adapt Designs For Different Libraries
- Send Proper Files To Developers
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- Anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- Designers who want to make user focused designs