Billions of people around the world, use their mobile devices every day. And more and more clients want to create mobile apps to serve that market, so knowing how to design an app is a really important skill to have as a designer. Using Adobe Xd to create it gives you unlimited possibilities because it’s free, cross platform, vector based and it has regular updates.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest of this field and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.
This is Part#2
- Module 1: Design Process
- Module 2: Wireframing
- Module 3: App Design
- Module 4: Prototyping
- Module 5: Exporting Designs
- Become a UI Designer
- Become a UX Designer
- Work using the design workflow
- Design, prototype and share a mobile app design
- Work with clients the smart way
- Deliver files to the developers the right way
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- Anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio