This course is all about computer forensics using a powerful tool known as Autopsy, a digital forensics platform, and a graphical interface to The Sleuth Kit and other digital forensics tools. In this foundations program, you learn how to install Autopsy, create a case, and investigate the data for suspected images and files. At the end of the course, you’ll create a report that can be shared with other investigators and presented in court.
More and more computer crime and misuse plagues organizations and individual consumers. Autopsy is the only open-source application used by law enforcement all over the world to investigate computer crimes on computers and mobile devices.
By taking this course you will have a solid understanding of what computer forensics is all about and how Autopsy can be used to analyze images and files.
• Master the key concepts PowerShell
• Understand alias commands and how to create new ones
• Use PowerShell to remote into other servers and computers
• Learn how to install Roles and Features on a Windows server
• Basic Windows computer skills
• Ability to install software on your computer
• Admin rights may be required for software installation
Who Should Attend
• Windows IT administrators and sysadmins
• Those studying to do these jobs