Foundations of Windows Server 2019 is designed to be an intermediate course for those who have prior Windows server experience but looking to deepen their practical expertise on the Windows server platform. In this course, you’ll learn how to install the operating system, create an Active Directory domain and forest, and make all the configuration changes necessary to run Server 2019 in an on-premises or hybrid cloud scenario.
Microsoft has created Windows Server 2019 as an evolved operating system with many roles and features new to the public. It is a bridge to operating Windows servers on premises or in the Azure cloud. With over 100 tutorials in this course, you’ll quickly learn how to operate Server 2019 in your local infrastructure.
This is Part #2
- This module covers the beginnings of Windows Server 2019 by showing installation and concepts
- The student will learn how to install roles and features and to configure them for client access
- Troubleshooting and malware avoidance will help keep your server environment running in top shape
- Setting up remote access with Remote desktop services will also make administration easier while away from the office.
- Learn the key concepts of Windows Server 2019
- Understand how to install and manage Active Directory
- Learn how to use the most popular roles and features
- Become proficient as an IT administrator
- Intermediate Windows server computer skills
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Admin rights may be required for software installation
Who Should Attend
- Windows IT administrators and sysadmins
- Those studying to do these jobs