This course is for advanced user covering hands on techniques for using AWS foundational services. Course has been designed especially for professionals having real time experience of managing physical/virtual machines and networking setup/concepts. This course covers practical labs, which implements the concept covered in real enterprise environment. This course is limited for short duration to half a day and can be tailored on duration and coverage as per requirement.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Create/Configure/Backup EC2 Instance in AWS Cloud and EBS
- Manage storage(S3) with life – cycle policy and cost saving options
- Automate using Cloud formation
- Use Python in AWS environments
- You should be familiar with the concepts behind Cloud-based systems
- This is an advanced AWS Deep Dive course. Before attending the course, it’s recommended to go through AWS Immersion Primer course and should be aware of the basics of AWS.
Who Should Attend
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
- Systems Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers