This AWS Immersion Primer program introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions, and provides a foundational understanding of the what Amazon Web Services are all about, including a “deep dive” road map about how to understand and apply AWS tools to improve performance, security and scalability of your digital business. This program is not designed to turn you into an AWS expert, but rather to help you understand the value propositions behind AWS, how to navigate AWS products and services, to help you find answers about AWS, as well as evaluating how AWS can fit into your broader IT and business plans. Among other things, AWS Immersion Primer is an engaging program that will, likely, open your eyes WIDE to the power of cloud technologies, and in particular to the POWER OF AWS.
Module 1: Cloud Computing and AWS Basics
Module 2: AWS Computing Services and Security
Module 3: AWS Platforms, Products and Migrating to AWS
- Describe basic data center design concepts.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- List important considerations when migrating to the cloud.
- Understand best practices of Cloud Security.
- Use the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB).
- Recognize AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Describe AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Who Should Attend
- Solutions Architects, Solution Design Engineers, Systems Developers, Business Analysts, Project Manager
- Anyone who wants a foundation level, hands-on knowledge of AWS