Get into the amazing world of UI / UX design using Adobe Xd, amazing tool which will help you, design, prototype, present and collaborate with your clients. Learn how to get one of the most popular jobs in the design market right now.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest of this field and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time
This is Part#5
- Module 1: Adobe Xd Introduction
- Module 2: Adobe Xd Interface
- Module 3: Design Tools
- Module 4: Prototyping Tools
- Module 5: Working WIth Files
- Module 6: Design Process
- Module 7: Getting Started In UI / UX Design
- Module 8: Course Project – App Design
- Module 9: Prototyping
- Module 10: Exporting Designs
- Module 11: Sharing Your Work
- Module 12: Finding A UI / UX Design Job
- Become a UI Designer
- Become a UX Designer
- Work using the design workflow
- Design, prototype and share a mobile app design
- Work with clients the smart way
- Deliver files to the developers the right way
- Find or improve your current job to the one you really want
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- Anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio