Animating your UI design is important because it shows your thinking and process better then just a static image. Showing your clients animated design is going to help them understand it better and speed up the process dramatically. Animating in Adobe Xd is simple because the app is free, easy to learn and all in one tool.
This is Part#3
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Icons
- Module 3: Buttons
- Module 4: Forms
- Module 5: Text
- Module 6: Image Sliders
- Module 7: Charts
- Module 8: Effects
- Module 9: Others
- Module 10: UI Design
- Module 11: UI Animation
- Module 12: Exporting And Sharing
- Module 13: Conclusion And Resources
- Become a UI Designer
- Become a UX Designer
- Work using the design workflow
- Design, prototype and share a mobile app design
- Secrets of simple animations
- Secrets of complex animations
- Work with clients the smart way
- Deliver files to the developers the right way
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- No previous animation experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in UI animation
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- Anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- People wanting to add animations to their UI designs