This course provides insights into containers, Kubernetes and Docker: vendor-agnostic cluster and container management tools, and platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
Today, containers are recognized as a key enabler of digital transformation, and they are positioned to be essential to the new computing paradigm that brings cloud computing, DevOps culture and business innovation together. From this course, participants get a clear understanding of this new trend while having an introduction to Docker (the leading container technology) and Kubernetes (an open source container orchestrator system, created by Google).
- Understand the foundational principles surrounding containers
- Appreciate how to create and design clusters
- Understand the features and functions employed in Kubernetes
- Understand the features and functions employed in Docker
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a cloud computing technology environment
- Anyone working in DevOps or other agile business