Description: Microservices Business Consultant and Program Manager Certification
This Microservices Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification Program is designed for professionals working in large regional, national or global organizations with complex software and systems. Business consultants and program managers in these environments are challenged to help transform those organizations into nimble enterprises able to build software to scale rapidly. They require sophisticated advisors and consultants able to identify, define, articulate, design, build and manage software in new and more nimble ways. This certification program prepares business consultants and program managers to take on those challenges.
As software executives know, microservices are becoming indispensable to organizations which have complex and intertwined applications across global infrastructures. At their most basic level, microservices are an architectural and organizational approach to software development and are structured as a combination of small and independent services that communicate over well-defined APIs. Each of these services can be controlled and managed by independent teams. Microservices architectures make applications easier to scale and faster to develop, enabling innovation and accelerating time-to-market for new features. The many benefits to a microservices-oriented approach, including:
- Agility and speed through parallelized application development
- Flexibility and modularity in application scaling
- Ease and modularity of deployment with multiple platforms
- Reusability and resilience of code
- Greater resilience to architecture erosion.
- Flexibility in continuous refactoring of individual services
Our Microservices Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification Program prepares professionals to become trusted business advisors to organizations that are considering, beginning or in the midst of transformation to a microservices-oriented infrastructure.
Target Audience/Who Should Enroll – Business Consultant and Program Manager Program
Any business or technical professional working with an organization that has implemented, is planning to implement, or could benefit by microservices technologies. Technology professionals have the added benefit of both understanding the business issues as well as the key technical tools they can use.
Prerequisites (Delegates should have…)
No business or technical expertise or prior training.
What You Will Learn (Upon completion of this program, you will be able to):
- Define and Adopt Microservices for Your Organization
- Form and Manage Microservice Teams
- Define Clear Business Goals for your Microservice Program
- Apply a Design Process Use the Microservice Canvas
- Establish Your Company’s Shared Foundation for Microservices
- Implement Microservices using the Three-Types model
- Handle Data, Transactions, and Dependencies for Microservices
- Secure Microservices w/ Central Authentication & Distributed Authorization
- Use S*T*A*R Method for Migration Legacy Services into Microservice Program
- Develop and propose microservices solutions and proposals
- Communicate with client executives about microservices solutions
- Present credibly to clients, engagement managers and others re microservices