The Managing Across the Lifecycle course builds on the knowledge and experience that learners obtained in the Intermediate courses. Learners are required to apply this knowledge, as well as the experience they have obtained performing service management functions. There are five strategic assignments developed around the Royal Phraya Hotel chain. This hotel is also featured in all other ITpreneurs ITIL courses. However, in the new course, the chain has expanded their business to other countries around the globe. The scenarios build upon each other, which mean that, as in real life, if you make mistakes at the beginning, it will come back to you later. Each of the scenarios covers multiple learning objectives from the MALC syllabus. Additionally, the entire syllabus is fully covered in the course. Learners, who are performing well in this advanced training program, will do well in the final MALC exam.
The Royal Phraya has just conducted an acquisition and learners have to assist management in the integration. When doing so, they will be asked to analyze and apply ITIL concepts and apply these to the situation (Bloom Level 4); and synthesize and evaluate information to create a meaningful result for the hotel (Bloom Level 5). Learners work in small teams, or operate individually, and when working in teams their team roles rotate. Each team member must lead at least one strategic assignment. During the course, the instructor plays the role of the technology manager of the Royal Phraya Hotel chain.
ITpreneurs delivers a next generation learning experience with the MALC training program. This program will test your readiness to become an ITIL Expert, and will guide you through the process to make sure that you understand your growth areas, as well as the areas in which you excel.
- Chief Information Officers
- Senior IT Managers
- IT Managers
- IT Professionals
- IT Operations Practitioners
- IT Development Practitioners
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate, for which this qualification is the final mandatory module.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management, for which the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate is a prerequisite.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- Preparing for MALC examination, including mock examination opportunity