Description : Blockchain Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification
The Blockchain Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification Program is designed to produce highly skilled blockchain professionals who understand why and how blockchain technologies are used for private and public enterprises of all sizes. Graduates are trained with the skills to identify business opportunities where blockchain technologies are highly useful, create product and service solution proposals with the latest blockchain technologies, and manage blockchain project implementations, all from a vendor-neutral point of view. The program covers multiple blockchain technologies and assumes no prior experience with blockchain from either a business or technology perspective.
Our Program covers business, operational and technological aspects of blockchains – both public and private – and ensures rigor through learning which is self-paced, instructor-led, with discussion groups, practice and test driven. Our primary audience for this certification is hands-on, designed for business analysts and program managers who have client-facing roles, although those supporting these professionals are certainly greatly advantaged by completing this program’s content, practical training approach and certification.
The culmination of this program is a self-paced exam which demonstrates the delegate’s comprehensive knowledge of blockchain business, operations, systems and development expertise. Our Program stands above and beyond those offered elsewhere in the depth and breadth of its coverage, as well as the stellar credentials, knowledge and hand-on training style of the instructional team.
Target Audience/Who Should Enroll : Blockchain Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification
- Any business or technical professional working with an organization that has implemented, is planning to implement, or could benefit by blockchain technologies. Technology professionals have the added benefit of both understanding the business issues as well as the key technical tools they can use.
Prerequisites (Delegates should have…)
- No business or technical expertise or prior training needed for Blockchain Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification.
What You Will Learn:
Upon completion of Blockchain Business Consultant & Program Manager Certification program, you will be able to :
- Describe the market landscape, business requirements, technical situations and related considerations driving blockchain use today
- Explain the use, applicability and alternative opportunities with the full spectrum of blockchain technologies and ecosystems
- Discuss a wide array of use cases for blockchain business applications
- Understand leading blockchains, including Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Ripple and others.
- Assess business opportunities for blockchain implementation, including calculating and articulating the ROI, developing scales, estimating costs and benefits, and conducting sensitivity analysis on those results
- Identify blockchain opportunities, challenges and solution alternatives.
- Construct solutions for clients using industry best practices and present recommendations executive decision-makers and clients
- Devise and articulate blockchain project implementation plans