Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 days)
- Duration: 16 hours
- Skill Level: All level
- Language: English
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing Microsoft Azure in this two day Microsoft Official Course. You will be presented with Basic cloud computing concepts as well as specific Microsoft Azure features used in day to day administration of cloud resources. You will learn key Microsoft Azure concepts and basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual machines, storage, virtual networks, databases and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have a limited knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all IT professionals who will be using Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator.
- Individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and virtual machines using Microsoft Azure.
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate the migration of on-premises roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host Microsoft SQL Server databases.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Microsoft Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe and create Microsoft Azure websites.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- Create a Microsoft Azure virtual network.
- Describe and configure Microsoft Azure storage.
- Describe and deploy databases in Microsoft Azure.
- Describe and configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- What Is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription Management and Billing
- Lab : Using the Microsoft Azure Portal
- Add a Co-Administrator
- View Billing Data
- Create and Configure Websites
- Deploy and Monitor Websites
- Create and Deploy Cloud Services
- Lab : Websites and Cloud Services
- Create a WordPress Website
- Create a Cloud Service
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Configure Disks
- Lab : Create a Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- Create a Virtual Machine from the Gallery
- Verify the functionality of the Virtual Machine
- Attach a Data Disk
- Getting Started with Virtual Networks
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Implementing Point-to-Site Networks
- Lab : Create a Virtual Network
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Creating Virtual Machines from the Gallery
- Add Point-to-Site Connectivity
- Understand Cloud Storage
- Create and Manage Storage
- Lab : Configure Azure Storage
- Create an Azure Storage Account
- Create and Manage Blobs
- Upload Files
- Understand Relational Database Deployment Options
- Create and Connect to SQL Databases
- Lab : Create an SQL Database
- Create a New SQL Database in Azure and Configure SQL Server Firewall Rules
- Add Data to an SQL Database in Azure by Using SQL Server Management Studio
- Manage Azure AD Objects
- Manage Authentication
- Lab : Create Users in Azure Active Directory
- Create an Azure AD Directory
- Create Users in Azure Active Directory
- Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface
- Lab : Using Microsoft Azure Management Tools
- Use the Azure PowerShell Modules
- Use the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface
Current Streaming Courses
"The secret to getting ahead is getting started..." ~ Mark Twain