21 Jan 2020 || 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm || Eastern Time (USA)
“Artificial intelligence (AI) is finally bringing a multitude of capabilities to machines which were long thought to belong exclusively to the human realm: processing natural language or visual information, recognizing patterns, and decision making.”
~ McKinsey report on “Smartening up with Artificial Intelligence (AI) What’s in it for Germany and its Industrial Sector?”
Innumerable “use cases” exist for the application of AI in manufacturing, including:
- Product and service improvement use case
- Manufacturing operations use cases
- Business process use cases
According to McKinsey, the use of AI relates to the “ability to automate” across a multitude of sectors.
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the various types of use cases for AI in manufacturing
- Distinguish between product and service improvement use cases; manufacturing operations use cases; and, business process use cases
- Describe the systems and tools used in visual detection
- Explain some of the key aspects of how Microsoft looks at visual detection in its manufacturing processes.
Come join us for a 1-hour, highly informative session with extensive Q&A so you can ask an expert in the field questions relevant to your needs.
Also, remember to come ready with your questions, as the sessions are always very interactive.