15 Apr 2020 || 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm || Eastern Time (USA)
Companies continue to increase their dependencies on data and analytics for safely managing their infrastructure, providing customer service, pursuing new growth opportunities, generating shareholder value, and maintaining regulatory compliance. New advances in data storage platforms, novel data sources, analytic algorithms, visualization techniques and open source software are causing challenges for companies to understand how everything fits together to create meaningful business results.
A capability based reference model serves as a lens to help organizations understand how to harness new and evolving analytic concepts in a manner that helps them enhance their business performance and achieve desired results. This webinar introduces a capability based framework to describe the building blocks needed to successfully execute a data-driven strategy that aligns new analytic opportunities with key areas of business impact.
In this webinar, you will learn
- Why governance capabilities are fundamental for sustainable success
- How business capabilities can be transformed using advances in analytics
- How analytics capabilities can be defined, assessed, and classified
- How data capabilities drive business impact.
This webinar is geared towards:
- Leaders of Analytics Programs and Initiatives
- Business and Technology Managers Leading Data-Driven Business Improvements
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data Architects
- Performance Improvement Specialists
- Governance Professionals
- Business Analysts and Decision Makers Seeking Data-Driven Impact
- Data Management Professionals at all Levels
- Data Science and Analytics Practitioners and Sponsors
- Anyone Planning to Help their Organizations become more Data-Driven
This webinar’s subject matter expert is Mark Peco, an experienced consultant, educator, manager and analyst. Mark is a Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP), with graduate and undergraduate degrees in engineering from the University of Waterloo, he has led numerous consulting engagements helping clients adapt to fundamental shifts in their business models. As a leading practitioner of Business Intelligence and Analytics, Mark teaches companies on a global basis how to become data-driven as they implement “intelligent” business solutions. As a CBIP he is certified at the mastery level and maintains his professional focus at the intersection of business, operations and technology.