Date(s) - 17 Jan 2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Eastern Time (USA)
This webinar is an analysis of how to use the well-known and well-regarded framework known as Six Thinking Hats® to solve your business problems. Created and extended by the master of “lateral thinking” Edward Debono
Six Thinking Hats is used with well-defined and explicit Return On Investment success in corporations worldwide, Six Thinking Hats is a simple, effective parallel thinking process that helps people be more productive, focused, and mindfully involved. A powerful tool set, which once learned can be applied immediately!
This webinar will cover the fundamental approach that this framework provides and will help you to understand what it means for you, personally, and for your organization, overall.
In this webinar, you will begin to understand how using Six Thinking Hats, individuals and organizations learn how to use a disciplined process which will…
- Maximize productive collaboration and minimize counterproductive interaction/behavior
- Consider issues, problems, decisions, and opportunities systematically
- Use Parallel Thinking as a group or team to generate more, better ideas and solutions
- Make meetings much shorter and more productive
- Reduce conflict among team members or meeting participants
- Stimulate innovation by generating more and better ideas quickly
- Create dynamic, results oriented meetings that make people want to participate
- Go beyond the obvious to discover effective alternate solutions
- Spot opportunities where others see only problems
- Think clearly and objectively
- View problems from new and unusual angles
- Make thorough evaluations
- See all sides of a situation
- Keep egos and “turf protection” in check
- Achieve significant and meaningful results in a less time
Bookings are closed for this event.