Date(s) - 30 Apr 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Eastern Time (USA)
Microservices are becoming the most common and popular means of developing software where developing large applications where services are grained into chunks as per business domain are essential. There are numerous benefits to a microservices-oriented approach, which delegates to this program will learn, including:
- Agility and speed through parallelized application development
- Flexibility and modularity in application scaling
- Ease and modularity of deployment with multiple platforms
- Reusability and resilience of code
- Greater resilience to architecture erosion.
- Flexibility in continuous refactoring of individual services
This webinar provides delegates with a quick but deep understanding of the entire suite of skills to ensure they can become vital leaders in a team developing microservices applications.
This program is conducted by some of the most knowledgeable and skilled leaders in the field of microservices, providing delegates immediate knowledge and skills their can use the moment they return to work.
Bookings are closed for this event.