Date(s) - 22 Oct 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Eastern Time (USA)
This webinar is designed to help product managers, program managers, and others work inside their organization and for clients to define blockchain use cases and applications for enterprise clients.
There are many working blockchain business applications now, and many more coming. Deciding whether your organization should join a blockchain system, develop your own, accept cryptocurrency payments, or adopt other blockchain applications is a critical decision. Assessing blockchain application costs, benefits, risks, Return on Investment, and impact on your firm’s Competitive Advantages is a complicated task.
This webinar reviews Blockchain Business Consultant’s methodology for assessing blockchain applications likely Return On Investment and overall payoff. This multi-criteria decision analysis tool is ideal for assessing all the costs, risks, benefits, and impacts of competitive advantage different blockchain applications are likely to have. The tool helps you identify the most promising BC applications for your particular business, and convince management that you have considered all relevant factors.
Just as the world wide web caused massive disruption, BC, the “second Internet Revolution” will also destroy many big established firms and create successful new businesses that correctly identified, assessed and leveraged new BC business applications.
Webinar Objectives (After this program, delegates will be able to…):
- Know the growing number of blockchain applications that may be relevant to your firm
- Understand the likely difficulties, implementation considerations in applying BC to business
- Understand criteria that should be considered in evaluating the potential value of blockchain applications to your firm
- Know how to use a multi-criteria decision analysis tool to assess blockchain applications likely value to your firm, prioritize applications, and convince management
- Learn some best practices in implementing a BC application
This webinar is being facilitated by Dr. Drew Miller, a leading expert in the application of blockchain in business. For more information about having Drew develop and/or deliver education or consulting services, contact us.
Also, remember to come ready with your questions, as the sessions are always very interactive.
Bookings are closed for this event.