Only days ago, a Forbes’ article by Louis Columbus made a bold statement about artificial intelligence, citing a detail Deloitte study:
The summary is pretty clear regarding leading edge financial firms today:
- Leaders are achieving ~20% revenue growth attributable to their AI initiatives.
- 49% have comprehensive strategies in place for AI adoption.
- 60% are driving more revenues from AI
- 47%, are improving customer experience.
- 70% of all financial services firms are using AI and ML in production today.
- 45% are investing over $5M in AI initiatives today, 3 times the level of starters or late adopters.
Beyond high level thinking, detailed on-the-ground tools and techniques are applied to make sure AI in financial services can and will work for you.
Come join us and Mark Kerzner, a leading subject matter expert and instructor on artificial intelligence, to review the many avenues you have for applying AI and ML in financial services and fintech today. Among many other things, Mark is leads one of our Data Science & Machine Learning Developer – Certification Program, which we regularly conduct for global companies and financial institutions.
Bookings are closed for this event.