Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and much more...
Program DescriptionThe Microservices Developer Certification Program arrives at a vital time in the evolution of software development: microservice are becoming the most common and popular means of developing software where developing large applications where services are grained into chunks as per business domain are essential. There are numerous benefits to a microservices-oriented approach, which delegates to this program will learn,More DetailsEnquire Now
Program DescriptionThe Data Science & Machine Learning Developer Certification program provides a comprehensive set of knowledge and skills in data science, machine learning, and deep learning. This immersive training curriculum covers all the key technologies, techniques, principles and practices you need to play a key role on your data science development team, and to distinguish yourself professionally.Beginning with foundational principlesMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview Machine Learning and AI are the next big wave in technology. And yet, one does not have to be a technical expert to understand the inputs and outputs of ML.This course is intended for lawyers, legal support, and IT. Its goal is to explain the capabilities and limitations of ML. No coding is required, but the labs and exercises willMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview This IoT Revolution workshop teaches every executive and manager how they can join the IOT revolution and transform their company.The workshop intentionally avoids going too deep into technology; however, it contains a number of labs and team exercises. As a result, the attendants will better understand the IoT: what it is, why it is unavoidable, what payback and business opportunities it offersMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview This course helps business managers and executives understand how to evaluate business applications, and understand the uses and implementations of Hadoop and other big data tools. AudienceExecutives, IT Managers and investors who want to learn about Hadoop and Big Data Topics covered Brave new world of Big Data, benefits, business opportunities, challenges, technologies, implementation stages Format Interactive seminar followed with Q&A ObjectivesReview Big DataMore DetailsEnquire Now
AI is changing the world! This course introduces Artificial Intelligence and its applications in the industry.This high level course is intended for managers and execs.We will discussThe evolution of AI AI vocabulary and terminology Where is the cutting edge research in AI is What kind of applications enterprises are building leveraging AI Machine Learning and Deep Learning How toMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview ElasticSearch is one of the leading search platforms. With LogStash, added for log collection, and Kibana for the dashboard, it becomes ELK, a popular log collection and analysis tool. The (licensed) X-pack brings together security, monitoring, and machine learning. All together, these components provide a platform for industrial search applications, and all of them are covered in this course.This courseMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview Python has become a powerful language and environment for performing data science. It combines a robust, object-oriented language with a powerful library of data science packages, such as numpy, scipy, matlibplot, scikit-learn, and pandas. These tools together make python one of the best combinations of robust programming language together with great library support. What You Will LearnQuick Python primer QuickMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview R is a very popular, open source environment for statistical computing, data analytics and graphics. This course introduces R programming language to students. It covers language fundamentals, libraries and advanced data analytics and graphing with real world data.Please note that this is an introductory-intermediate level class. And it is NOT a machine learning class Objective Learn to use R for data analytics What YouMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview The abundance of data and affordable cloud scale has led to an explosion of interest in Deep Learning. Intel has released an excellent library called BigDL to open-source, allowing state-of-the-art machine learning done at scale.This course introduces Deep Learning concepts and BigDL library to students.Why should you use BigDL? Use BigDL if you want to get the power of DeepMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview The abundance of data and affordable cloud scale has led to an explosion of interest in Deep Learning. Google has released an excellent library called Tensorflow to open-source, allowing state-of-the-art machine learning done at scale, complete with GPU-based acceleration.This course introduces Deep Learning concepts and Tensorflow library to students.Tired of shallow courses that just show code without explaining what isMore DetailsEnquire Now
Overview Machine Learning (ML) is the killer app for Big Data. Amazon Machine Learning brings the power of ML to a regular programmer and provides ML as a service. However, to use ML effectively, one needs to understand the models used and how to utilize them on Amazon.This course is intended for data scientists and software engineers. It maintains an optimalMore DetailsEnquire Now
You know us because of the companies who use us...
Topical Webinars: Tune up your skills and your mind…
- When: 24 Sep 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time (USA)Summary: Blockchain technology is providing extraordinary avenues for building peer to peer (P2P) systems and services with zero tolerance for fraud and faults. From global enterprises down to start-ups, “BC” is a disruptive force as few have come before. Why? Blockchain removes the middleman in an enormous number of industries and provides for a distributed, secure and highly scalable means of sharing information, distributing products and transacting business. This 1-hour deep dive is designed to introduce the ecosystem of blockchain technologies to developers who have NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER of how BC works. It provides delegates information and insights so that after...Share:
- Title: Defense and Deception: How to Confuse and Frustrate the Hackers, and Secure Your Network For Good!When: 26 Sep 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time (USA)Summary: Millions are spent, and lost, on cyber security annually. This is not a particularly interesting fact. We all know it, and we all have lived through cyber threats and attacks. The more important insight is that the approach and fundamental philosophy of solving cybersecurity issues has remained largely unchanged for years, if not decades. Consider the immortal words of the physicist Albert Einstein: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.” STOP DOING THE SAME THING! If our cyber-security defenses are so good, then why all the intrusions and data losses...Share:
- When: 07 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time (USA)Summary: Many people are most likely heard the term "ITIL," but much less likely to have been involved in the rigorous process of implementing IT best practices to assist in aligning IT services with customer and business needs. As we all know, the theory of IT best practices is easy but the practice is much harder. Tough questions abound in practical implementation, such as: A. Why should we implement a framework when what we do doesn't seem to be broken? B. How can we justify the expense of implementing "best practices" when the wheels are barely sometimes staying on the cart?...Share:
- When: 15 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time (USA)Summary: This webinar is designed to help product managers, program managers, and others work inside their organization and for clients to define blockchain use cases and applications for enterprise clients. There are many working blockchain business applications now, and many more coming. Deciding whether your organization should join a blockchain system, develop your own, accept cryptocurrency payments, or adopt other blockchain applications is a critical decision. Assessing blockchain application costs, benefits, risks, Return on Investment, and impact on your firm’s Competitive Advantages is a complicated task. This webinar reviews Blockchain Business Consultant’s methodology for assessing blockchain applications likely Return On Investment...Share:
- When: 18 Oct 2019, 12:00 am - 1:00 am Eastern Time (USA)Summary: Only days ago, a Forbes' article by Louis Columbus made a bold statement about artificial intelligence, citing a detail Deloitte study: Why AI is the Future of Financial Services The summary is pretty clear regarding leading edge financial firms today: Leaders are achieving ~20% revenue growth attributable to their AI initiatives. 49% have comprehensive strategies in place for AI adoption. 60% are driving more revenues from AI 47%, are improving customer experience. 70% of all financial services firms are using AI and ML in production today. 45% are investing over $5M in AI initiatives today, 3 times the level of...Share:
What People Say
Program sponsors, delegates and subject matter experts love what we do.